Faith in God includes faith in his timing.
-Neal A. Maxwell
A life without love is like a year without summer.
They always say time changes everything, but you actually have to change them yourself.
“I’m sorry” will eventually lose its meaning when you keep apologizing for the same time.
Everything in life is temporary. So things are going good, enjoy it because it won’t last forever. And if things are going bad, don’t worry. They can’t last forever either.
- to realize the value of ONE YEAR
ask a student who has failed their final exam
- to realize the value of ONE MONTH
ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby
- to realize the value of ONE WEEK
ask an editor of a weekly newspaper
- to realize the value of ONE DAY
ask a daily wage laborer who has kids to feed
- to realize the value of ONE HOUR
ask the lovers who are waiting to meet
- to realize the value of ONE MINUTE
ask a person who has just missed the train/bus
- to realize the value of ONE SECOND
ask a person who has survived an accident
- to realize the value of ONE MILLI- SECOND
ask the person who has won a silver medal in the olympics
- copyright: 1999 Premier School Agendas, Franklin Covey Company
Time heals everything, give some time, to time.
Time will heal but some scars(bad stuff in your life) will take longer to heal. Have some patience and time will work it’s magic. Just wait and everything will be fine.