Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles; it takes away today’s peace.
Peace is not absence of trouble, but presence of Christ.
photo credit: http://dzinesmlzza.com/widgets/gen_451.1.gif
- He won’t ask you what neighborhood you lived in, He’ll ask you how you treated you neighbor.
- He won’t ask what kind of car you drove. He will ask you how many people you drove who didn’t have transportation.
- He won’t ask how many friends you had. He will ask how many people you were a friend to.
- God will NOT ask you about the color of your skin or what your gender was, He will ask you with regards to the content of your character and how you treated the least of your brothers and sisters.
- God will NOT ask you if you were a peace activist. He will ask you if you were a peacemaker.
Spend some time alone in peace and silence. You will feel AWESOME.
when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.