- The warmest temperature ever recorded on Antarctica was 3 degrees F.
- Apple seeds are poisonous!
- Watermelons can cost up to $100 in Japan!
- Boxing Day is called boxing day because it was the day the family opened a gift box for the poor.
- You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
- A typical lead pencil can draw a line that is 35 miles long.
- Sheep can survive for up to two weeks buried in snow drifts.
- Because heat expands the metal, the Eiffel Tower always leans away from the sun.
- A moth has no stomach.
- It’s impossible to kill yourself by holding your breath.