prep time|: 30 min
ready in: 30 min
- 24 Post Shreddies Cereal
- Prepared chocolate icing
- Fruit leather or pretzel sticks
- Select 24 whole Shreddies for each Inukshuk.
- Stack 6 Shreddies for each leg, using a dab of chocolate icing in between to hold the stacks. Stand legs about 1/2-inch apart.
- Stack 5 Shreddies, using a dab of chocolate icing in between; centre body over top of both legs.
- Stack 3 Shreddies over a piece of fruit leather (approx. 2-inches long x 1/2-inch wide) using icing to stick Shreddies to fruit leather to make arms. If desired, instead of fruit leather, use 2 straight pretzel sticks to support Shreddies. Attach arms to body using icing.
- Stack remaining 4 Shreddies to form head, using icing to hold the Shreddies together.
- Repeat to make desired number of Inukshuks.