prep time: 20 min
ready in: 20 min
- 1 (270 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup tightly packed chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 10 (1/2 inch thick) slices Calabrese bread (crusty Italian bread)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese
- Heat panini grill.
- Reserve 1/3 cup Cooking Creme. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or just until wilted. Add remaining Cooking Creme, chicken and shredded cheese; cook and stir 5 min. or until chicken mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Spread chicken mixture onto 5 bread slices; cover with remaining bread slices. Spread outsides of sandwiches with reserved Cooking Creme.
- Spray grill with cooking spray. Add sandwiches, in batches; cook 2 min. or until golden brown.