- unearthly series
- the boyfriend list
- Kane Series
- the magnificent 12
- Percy Jackson series
- Carribean cruising
- Juliet immortal
A GOOD friend:knows all your best stories
A BEST friend: has lived them with you
SEE THE DIFFERENCE???????
I believe in angels, the kind that God sends, I am surrounded by angels, but I call them friends.
a yogurt a day keeps your intestines healthy.it has a special bacteria that is really good for your intestines. It is also prevents colon cancer
Sometimes you just have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept the fact that you are wrong.It’s not giving up, it called growing up.
prep time: 20 min
cook time:20 min
ready in: 40 min
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow squash, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic for 2 minutes, then stir in chicken, and cook until no longer pink, and juices run clear. Remove from skillet, and set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Saute red onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and yellow squash until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, pepper mixture, basil and balsamic vinegar. Toss until evenly distributed.